About this item
- BLACK OXIDE FINISH: The materials provide superior durability and up to 50% improved lifetime compared to standard high-speed steel drill bits. They also reduce friction between the bit and drilling subject, giving you improved hole boring speeds.
- MAGNETIC BIT HOLDER: magnetic bit holder holds drill bits for driving fasteners without a tool.
- STORAGE:The plastic carrying case comes with a locking system and labeled compartments to keep your bits organized upon purchase.
- Widely USED:Suitable for drilling wood, metal, plastic, and masonry.
- SET INCLUDES: 19 x Split Point Oxide Drill Bits, 1 x 1” Hex Shank Spade Bit, 4 x Carbide Tipped Masonry Drill Bits, 4 x Brad Point Drill Bits, 1 x 2-1/8“ Hole Saw, 1 x Hole Saw Mandrel, 5 x Hex Shank Nut Setters, 20 x 1” Insert Bits, 1 x Magnetic Bit Holder, 1 x Countersink, 1 x Center Punch, 1 x Hex Key, 1 x Carrying Case.
HSS with black oxide coating
Made from high speed steel with superior durability and capbility for maximum drilling performace, the 60 piece bit set works best for all kinds of jobs. What's more, the black oxide coating which highly reduces friciton performs more faster and durable
Magnetic bit Holder
Great for working with hard to reach screws, this is a must-have accessory set for a variety of power tools available on the market. Magnetic force helps lock the bits firmly to prevent bit wobbling or slipping.
Hole saw with hole saw mandrel
Best choice to get a perfect hole with minimum chips out, especially for drilling a hole for door knobs and locks. The segmented teeth of hole saw highly dissapate heat for longer saw life.
This drill and driver bit set includes the most used sizes of bits needed for a wide range of task, salso ideal for DIY projects and home maintenance and repairs. It is perfectly compatible with most drills and drivers on the market.
As a perfect complement for those everyday drilling and driving jobs for wood, plastic, metal and masonry, the wide range of bits will help you get the job done quickly and accurately.
Clear case lid
Quickly locate the bit you want after a short glance of the case lid which is transparent for visibility. Bits are well-organized in the case with separate clips for fixation in case of accidental loss or damage.