About this item
- BLACK OXIDE FINISH: The materials provide superior durability and up to 50% improved lifetime compared to standard high-speed steel drill bits. They also reduce friction between the bit and drilling subject, giving you improved hole boring speeds.
- SPLIT POINT TIP:These bits have points at their ends which diverge at a 135 degree angle. This design enables the bits to easily grip into your drilling project, providing clean holes without wobbling or slipping.
- STORAGE:A plastic molded case has rubber foldout slots for each of the bits included in this set. These slots are labeled, as well, so you can always be sure what size you’re using on the job.
- SET INCLUDES: 2 x 1/16”, 2 x 5/64”, 1 x 3/32”, 1 x 7/64”, 2 x 1/8", 1 x 9/64”, 1 x 5/32”, 1 x 11/64”, 2 x 3/16”, 1 x 13/64”, 1 x 7/32”, 1 x 15/64”, 2 x 1/4", 1 x 5/16”, 1 x 3/8", and 1 x 1/2" Inches.
- Widely USED:You can use these bits on either wood, plastic, or thinner metals with ease.
135 ° split point
With the delicately designed 135 ° split point tip that greatly increases both drilling speed and precision, you can work more efficiently without concern of sudden stuck or bit walking.
Fit with most power tools for maximum compatiability, the bit shank tightly locks into the chuck for firm and steady work, especially the quick change chuck
This bit set includes the most used sizes of bits needed for a wide range of tasks, also ideal for DIY projects and home maintenance and repairs. It is perfectly compatible with most drills and drivers on the market.
The two flute twist design clears out particles and chips to bring you a clean and smooth hole while decreases the friction and heat for a cooler and faster drilling process.
HSS with black oxide coating
Made from high speed steel with superior durability and capbility for maximum drilling performace, the 21 piece bit set works best for all kinds of jobs. What's more, the black oxide coating which highly reduces friciton performs more faster and durable
As a perfect complement for those everyday drilling jobs for wood, plastic, and metal, the wide range of drill bits will help you get the job done quickly and accurately.